[access-uk] Re: Vista and downloading

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:57:22 -0000

Hi George -

Just tried downloading realplayer11 from:

www.real.co.uk

And there still doesn't appear to be a 'save button.'

What happens is that clicking on 'run' brings up the Real download
installer, so it seems that instead of firstly downloading then installing
Realplayer, it now installs from the website. The extra problem with this is
that the 'terms and conditions' agreement pops up, and the buttons to
accept/decline don't appear to be accessible to JFW, so I have been unable
to continue with the instillation.

If you've time, maybe you could take a look please? I'm imagining this is
nothing to do with Vista, maybe it's just the new Realplayer way, but if it
is, then it's a problem! -

Andy