[access-uk] Re: Vista.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:12:34 +0100

Hi Mandy,

I don't know Philips, but personally I would steer clear of
Brother and Compaq. (had both)

Sony Vaio and Toshiba Satellites have been good though.  A
former colleague is keen on IBM Thinkpads, and what I saw in
the year they were with me didn't cause me to disagree.

Outside of that, I'd suggest staying with Intel Pentium
processors or their Dual Core variety, mainly because using
adaptive technology with anything less puts you in a
minority situation.

George.

Date: 13/04/2007 20:04
=3D20