[access-uk] Re: Virtual Laser Keyboard

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:02:29 +0100

Hi George:

my feelings exactly.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or contact me using skype from

www.skype.com

my skype name is dobbinequine

Thanks

Please visit my website:

www.martin-wilsher.co.uk

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Bell
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 6:53 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Virtual Laser Keyboard

  I would say there is absolutely no chance whatsoever of anyone without vision
being able to use this device.  Let me try to explain.

  It works rather like a tiny film or slide projector, in that it projects a
picture of a keyboard onto the desk.  You then type directly on to the desk.
Sensors pick up finger movements, and relay them back through the device to
your PC or whatever.

  All that for around $200, or about £120.

  I wouldn't suggest too many people on this list put it on their Christmas
wish list, or they'll be in for a big disappointment.

  George.