[access-uk] Re: Virgin Media question

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 20:08:21 +0000

Thanks. Now I know we all have a view on this, but how good are they compared to say Belkin or Netgear?

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/02/2010 19:44, Audrey Tonge wrote:
HI Chris.

I recently went in for the wireless router from Virgin and they sent me a
D-link one, can't tell you the exact moddle, but it was that make.

Audrey