[access-uk] Re: Virgin Media question

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:08:19 -0000

Yes, I'm aware of that but, quite honestly, I just haven't found it a problem to purchase independently.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth Sent: 05 February 2010 20:08
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks. Now I know we all have a view on this, but how
good are they compared to say Belkin or Netgear?

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/02/2010 19:44, Audrey Tonge wrote:
HI Chris.

I recently went in for the wireless router from Virgin
and they sent me a D-link one, can't tell you the exact
moddle, but it was that make.
Audrey