[access-uk] Re: Virgin Media TV query

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 23:11:38 -0000

Hi,

Yep there is indeed an Android version.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alistair Kelly
Sent: 31 December 2013 12:19
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Virgin Media TV query

Hi David, the remote is quite tactile and straightforward, which cannot be
said for the menu system. I do however use a IOS device and the VM tv
anywhere app to access some of the content inclusing the EPG. Not sure if
there is a android version as yet. I will say that the IOS app amakes a
world of difference to the accessibility of the Tevo box, you can brouse
items in categories, collections etc and either watch or record many of
them, think you can also rent tv or movies etc. If I have a gripe it is that

the apps such as netflix, youtube are apps on the tivo box and as far as I
can see not accessible from the IOS app.  In brief you do have a good
measure of accessibility if you have a IOS device, if not, then I think it
all but impossible without sight.

best

Alistair