[access-uk] Virgin Media Security

  • From: "J Gurd" <j.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ACCESS-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 22:30:16 +0100

I see Virgin are offering a free package of security to their broadband
users, including anti-virus and anti-fishing, etc. Does anyone know if this
is accessible to screen reader users. I'd hate to uninstall MS Security
Essentials, download and install the Virgin package just to discover it's
totally inaccessible.

Thanks for any help.

John