[access-uk] Re: Virgin Media PC Guard

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 09:49:35 -0000

Hi, I was with someone last week and came across PC Guard from Virgin.

It appeared to slow down the PC considerably, and it didn't seem very
accessible with Jaws 10. I'd be glad to hear from others as to whether there
are any work arounds, or shall I just stick NOD32 on?
Thanks.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Tel: (01738) 445 880

Mobile: 07791-452593