[access-uk] Virgin Media

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 18:03:32 -0000

Hi Guys,
We are getting Virgin Media installed on the 11th, firstly I'm not sure
about it now. We asked for a package with any time calls but the contract
said weekend calls. I sorted that out. But also when I spoke to them
originally, they said 0845 calls were free, now the guy tells me they're
not. Are they. I'm inclined to cancel because they don't seem to know what's
going on....Any advice would be appreciated.
Mandy

---
is active.