[access-uk] Virgin Media

  • From: Chris Moore <moore.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:13:54 +0100

        Hello all,

I am looking to hear from anyone who is blind and is a Virgin TV customer.  I
am in contact with a lawyer at the RNIB.  The RNIB are keen to work along side
Virgin Media to improve accessibility.

So if anyone is interested they can contact me off list and provide me with
some contact details to pass on or I can give you the name and email address of
the lawyer if you would prefer to contact them direct.

No time wasters please.

Thanks

Chris ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-