[access-uk] Re: Vinux

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Aedan O'Meara <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 13:12:46 +0100

Hi Aedan.

I do appologise, i did receive your email regarding Vinux but didn't have chance to reply, i've been rather busy over the last week. What prompt do you get when you first load Vinux? Also, have you read the documentation that comes with the virtual edition? in the documentation, we state that if your keys stick after you leave VM player, you need to press alt control a few times to insure the keys don't stick. in the VMWare files folder, you can also run the change hotkeys file which will change the release hotkey to alt control shift. Press that a few times to leave vinux and you should be good to go. You may not hear the prompt to enter the username and password, just enter vinux, then enter, then vinux and enter again and it should log you in.

all the best,

Mo.

On 27/10/2012 10:26, Aedan O'Meara wrote:
HI, Is anyone playing with Vinux? I have loaded the virtual version onto my
windows laptop and have gotten as far as getting the voice under vinux, but
somehow I missed the prompt to put in "vinux" as username and password. So I
now can get no further.
Also it makes sugar of my Jaws 13 in win7 when I come out of it.
Regards
Aedan.