[access-uk] Re: Vigor 2500 question

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:07:02 -0000

Hi,

I think someone may have used this before.  On the router there is a reset
button which will need pushing by a paper clip.  Please reset the router and
report back on the IP address returned through ipconfig.  If the IP address has
changed from the default then I think the password may have been changed also.
I am trying to get a definitive answer as to the specs on this model as I
haven't used one, but that IP address doesn't look standard to me.

Andrew.