[access-uk] Re: Views on Window-Eyes 9 Beta 2

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:20:33 -0000

Hi,

Sorry it was not meant to be rude, I really meant that it would be
interesting to know what you don't like, or what isn't fixed, so we can fix
it.  If you don't like Window-Eyes in general, then that's fair enough, but
if you don't like Beta 9 particularly, then I become interested.

Sorry for any offence, none meant.

All the best

Steve

--