[access-uk] Re: Views on Window-Eyes 9 Beta 2

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 19:53:42 -0000

Hi Sandra,

Yes, I read that complete diatribe myself.  The screen reader's navigation
key?  So a screen reader only has one key does it?

The rest is just as bad.  And I wonder if they are still working with RNIB?
If so, it's about time RNIB gave them a good kick up the proverbial.

Thanks for that.

All the best

Steve

--