[access-uk] Re: Viewing list of all audio described performances this week at Cineworld and Odeon - access-uk - FreeLists - access-uk - FreeLists

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:32:13 +0100 (BST)

Different Cineworld cinemas audio describe different movies. I know my local
one is audio describing Resident Evil 5 currently and another one that is
fairly close is audio describing Taken 2. The movies they audio describe
changes from week to week.
That is why I prefer to bookmark the URL for each of my local cinemas so I can
easily check what movie is being audio described currently and where.