[access-uk] Re: Victor Vibe a myth or, a reality?

  • From: "Mel Spooner" <mel.spooner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:02:15 +0100

Hi Deon,

I have one on order.  I was told the middle of may originally.  Then I was
told definitely the middle of June.  The latest is that they can't
guarantee the end of June.  The excuse now is that they are awaiting UK
adaptors.  I asked if I could have the player without the adaptor as I
want it in July to take on holiday abroad and run it off batteries, but I
have been told no.

Mel

Mel Spooner
edIT Help Desk