[access-uk] Re: Victor Trekk was: Re: Re: sd card readers

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:11:48 +0000

Are you getting the new one, combined with the Reader, Janet? If so, yes, please tell us all.

Carol P

On 12/7/2017 2:10 PM, AKH AKH wrote:

Hi Janet

Great to hear you're getting the Trekk, could you give us your first impressions when you get it up and running, please:

Andrew

Hi Stewart here’s the deal the cards are for using in the new victor trek so will either be for books or music. as for knowing how fast the usb ports are on my laptop I wouldn’t have a clue. any more help would be very much appreciated. Janet