[access-uk] Re: Victor Stream and playing music

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:10:19 -0000

Yes, agree totally that Stream's strength isn't in music playing, then it's not
meant to be.

Taking on-board Steves words on this too, wonder if anyone knows of a player
that
allows for bass and treble adjustment rather than these settings that chage the
tone according to some notion of music genre such as Rock, Jazz, etc?  If the
day
arrives I want to improve on the Zenstone for quality music playing then that
sort
of tone adjustment is what I'd be looking for.

Cheers,
From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx