[access-uk] Re: Victor Stream Query

  • From: Deddajay <maillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:24:59 +0100

Hi Sharon

You need to plug it in, then turn it on for it to be seen in Windows. The reason I know this is that I had to figure it out myself this morning and that was the only way I got it to be seen.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Deddajay

On 26/08/2014 12:57, Sharon Bowell wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the new model of the Victor Stream, and wondered if it is possible that when it's plugged into the pc using a USB lead, I can see it as another drive and therefore put books etc on to it without removing my SD card all the time.

I've tried to do this but currently cannot see it showing up at all.

Do I need the companion to do this?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Sharon