[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream down the toilet

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:38:12 +0100

Barry,

Having purchased a Sansa Fuze from Laz recently, I can only stress that his
service is excellent and, the service after purchase is also extremely good.
I had loads of questions to ask, and Laz dealt with them efficiently and
with extreme patience.  all was sorted out and I now happily use his player
with Rockbox.  It is a good, fairly inexpensive, talking player, and no
ITunes to worry about.

David