[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream and Audible

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 14:38:17 +0100

Hi Ed.

In short no.  If you try to activate your audible device with more than one
account, the old activation will be removed and this will count against you as
you are only allowed a certain number of activations per account.  This is to
stop people sharing books with friends as if one were to have more than one
account activated on a device, the potential is that you could be sharing
someone else's audible library which is in violation of the terms of service
you agree to when you sign up.

All the best, Ibrahim.