[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream (again)

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 12:38:13 -0500

since you have a 1st generation stream, it is not going to work with internet radio but just play audio books, drm protected or not, from various sources.

if you are not eligible to nls services, there is no gain in buying the new generation player.

doris

At 05:00 PM 2014/03/07 +0000, you wrote:
Hi David
Yes, I've disabled Airplane mode.
The Stream then says "Connected to Wi-fi" then "the player is up to date".
Then if I press any button it just repeats what the button is.
Thanks for all your help and patience guys.
Debs
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russelll" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>