[access-uk] Re: Vibrating tactile watch query

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:17:19 +0000

Hi,
After you have pressed the button and read the time it is not necesary to press
it again, it disables itself, I think after ten seconds.
Once you have pulled the button out slightly to set the time, that's when you
change both the hands and vibrations together the watch won't set the time
until you push the button back in.  So it could be 16:54, you could set your
watch to 17:00 and on the dot you could press the button in and it will then
set.
As for syncing the hands, they must be set to midnight.  I can't remember if I
set the vibrations to midnight first or whether this was done automatically
when you sync the hands so sorry on that.  There are points on the face to move
the hands forward or back to get them to midnight but you do need to see to set
this.  However, mine have never gone out of sync which may be good for you to
know.

Dean