[access-uk] Re: Very Simple MP3 player

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 12:56:01 +0100

great tip, many thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Godfrey-McKay
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 11:00 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Very Simple MP3 player

  Have seen some of these from libraries where the players just contain
pre-recorded books, which you borrow and return.  Can't remember the name of
the things though.  Wonder if this would help?

  Richard

  Richard Godfrey-McKay

  Please be kind enough to cast a vote for fife Society for the blind to help
them win a new rehab house.
  You can vote online once a day until 20th September, so please offer your
support. They have already got to the last 24 out of about 3,000, and are the
only blindness related charity in the final. The link is below, so please just
find fife Society on that page, and press enter on the vote button which
follows. Thank you.
  http://40.persimmonhomes.com/vote?charities=A-F
  Telephone: 01738-445 880

  Mobile: 07791 452 593