[access-uk] Re: Verdict on iPhone 6 Plus

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 20:08:13 -0000

Hi Craig.

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply so thoroughly.  Yes, I too have
had a bad experience with EE, that’s why o2 interests me, in part because I’m
already on Giffgaff which as you may know is a virtual network operator running
on their network.  Coverage is generally very good where I go and they are
rolling out 4G gradually, though what their pricing will be when they finally
launch proper is anyone’s guess at the moment.  I’ve also been looking at
Vodafone, though in truth I already have a 5S and am quite happy with that, I
just wondered how it was you were able to get the latest phone so cheaply.

All the best, Ibrahim.