[access-uk] Re: Verdict on iPhone 6 Plus

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 14:13:27 -0000

Hi Craig.

How much data do you get for 48 quid a month? We don't get 4g in Peterborough as yet to my knowledge, but it sounds like a wonderful deal if you get a decent allowance.

-----Original Message----- From: C. Blake
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 11:10 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Verdict on iPhone 6 Plus

MJ,

For me, £48/month for 128GB iPhone 6 Plus on O2 is totally worth it - if you get 4G in your area, if you don’t, I’d argue the price is a bit steep.

I spent 10am to 2am yesterday/last night streaming, yes, streaming podcasts in Downcast (not downloading them first) and when I went to bed I had 51% battery left. VoiceOver and the phone in general is superbly smooth and responsive, Alex is finally here and the almost 900MB for him is worth it.

I have no complaints, was well worth skipping the 5S for, I’ve always skipped the S models.

Regards,
Craig Blake.

On 26 Oct 2014, at 11:01, MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

People,
So, what's it like? is it worth the £50 a month 2 year contract? Well, Tesco is offering it for £45 pcm. I'm going to wait until january when the prices are hopefully a bit more affordable.

Cheers,
Matt