[access-uk] Re: VR Stream V Plextalk Pocket

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <mandy.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 15:42:05 +0100

Hi Pele, I don't use my pocket to record at all, so it's only for reading
purposes. Can you download books from Audible easily enough from Audible,
because it was a big palava to get the pocket set up in the beginning to be
able to listen to books from audible. I also see the stream is about £100.00
cheaper than the pocket.
Mandy