[access-uk] VOIP Buster

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barrys.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:18:24 +0100

Hi guys.

I only re-subscribed yesterday and I'll be honest haven't checked the archives.

But I thought I'd encourage all of you especially those that have been usign skype to make phone calsl to check out

www.voipbuster.com

Wonderful program, pay 1â for unlimited to many countrys including the US, and the quality of the calls is wonderful.

I've always been disapointed in skypes call out service and this has immediately replaced my skype client.

It doesnt' support peer to peer voice calls but it's coming plus you will get an answering machine and a telephoen number like that of skype in but without a charge for the facility.

Have fun.
Barry

The pillars of any good relationship I believe are, Honesty, Trust, and Communication.