[access-uk] VMware Workstation and Vista guests

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:49:40 -0000

Hi all, has anyone managed to get Vista successfully running without problems under VMware Workstation 6.5? What it is, right? My friend Gary and myself can get Vista installed with absolutely no problems. JAWS installs fine and runs in 40 minute mode with no problems. It's only when we reboot the virtual machine that it completely freezes, or appears to, and we just don't know what to try next. Whilst I have 2 GB of physical RAM Gary only has 1 GB, however it doesn't seem to make a difference. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx