[access-uk] Re: VISTA Re-Visited

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:27:03 -0000

Hi Andy,

Have you run the Vista Upgrade Advisor on your current
system?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/buyor
upgrade/upgradeadvisor.mspx

If the above wraps, try this Tiny URL.

http://tinyurl.com/3b27j6

It's not 100% guaranteed, but may pick up issues you've not
considered.

A visit to the relevant hardware manufacturers will also
usually tell you if they support Vista for specific
products.

George.