[access-uk] Re: VIRGIN MEDIA'S TIVO BOX WITH IPHONE APP

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 16:26:36 +0100

Well, I meant that RNIB no longer stock it.  You can still get it at the moment
I think from Ibrahim on list and maybe other stockists.

I was just guessing that sooner or later it will either be superceded by
something else or just won't be available any more, which is why I was asking
about the Tivo box because we used to have TV via Virgin Media.

Carol P