[access-uk] Re: VIRGIN MEDIA'S TIVO BOX WITH IPHONE APP

  • From: "John Gurd" <j.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:35:32 +0100

Hi Carol

The Tivo app is fully accessible. Your Tivo box needs to be physically
connected to your home router though. Mine are in separate rooms but I use a
network solution that uses the electrical power circuits.

Yes, you can set up recordings and use it as a Tivo remote. You can stream
programmes to your iPhone but unfortunately you don't get the audio
description.

HTH

John