[access-uk] VICS Exhibition

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:06:36 -0000

Hi

Just a quick note to say that if anyone is attending the Visually Impaired
Computer Society of Ireland Technology Day taking place tomorrow, Saturday, I
look forward to meeting you there and demonstrating the very latest versions of
our products to you, including J-Say, Say-MAGic, J-Tunes, J-Tools, etc.  You
can also see the latest version of typeAbility which we have localised for UK
and Australian English and which has new and improved features.

We also have JAWS 10, the new iPod Nano, the Pac Mate, lots of good things to
demonstrate and talk about.

Brian Hartgen

Product Development Manager

Freedom Scientific approved script writer

Dolphin Computer Access approved script writer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House

Trentham Business Quarter

Bellringer Road

Trentham

Stoke-On-Trent

ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on t-+his e-mail's content. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and
any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous
efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are
free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268