[access-uk] Re: VCR Recommendations

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:41:43 +0100

Caroline

According to the Cobolt talking video remote instructions, you have to set a
code on the remote to match certain makes of VCR.  It does not necessarily
follow that the talking remote will work with every model by the
manufacturers mentioned, but here are the codes.

Code 1. Panasonic *which is what I happen to use it with*.

code 2. LG

Code 3. Philips

Code 4. Sony

Code 5. JVC