[access-uk] Re: VAT exemption on VoiceOver products

  • From: "Niamh" <niam.mckeown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:14:52 -0000

Hi Both Steves,
Can I  give  an  example of  how I  think this works.
Say  I order  a laptop  from Steve and computers rooms.
I ask to  have joys installed  on  it.
Comprooms would order the computer from their supplier and the laptop would be dispatched to me with Jaws and no vat. Steve and comprooms would be the final VAT point and provided Comprooms have a signed VAT exemption from me VAT wouldn't be chargeable on the product. If this is correct Steve, Mr nut that is, I have a couple of questions to ask you, questions I should ask offlist, just in case the VATMan is listening!!
Niamh
PS if this is wrong forgive.