[access-uk] Re: VAT exemption on VoiceOver products

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 21:01:36 -0000

Hi all -

Just back from holiday and catching up. Sorry if I'm repeating what has already been covered. My Apple store in Exeter told me that they discounted VAT for blind customers on their computers and iPad, but not on their phones, and that that was the company policy -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>