[access-uk] Re: VAT Exemptions Apple Products

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:21:58 -0000

Hi Brian,

I have been advised that a PC is exempt, if moficiations are made to it,
such as installing a screen reader.  In fact the wording is quite clear on
the HMRC web site, they call it the central processing unit, and if this is
added to with products for the blind, then exemption can apply.

All the best

steve

--
Computer Room Services