[access-uk] Re: VAT Exemptions Apple Products

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 09:46:29 +0000

Hi All
Just been to the Apple store in Glasgow before work to try and buy an Iphone 5
tried to explain the situation around VAT and possible discount of voiceover
and zooms. I eventually got to speak to a guy who told me he was one of the
managers. But he knew nothing of the possibility of getting VAT exempt on Apple
products. Also mentioned that I have heard of people getting a similar discount
at Apple stores across the country. Sadly I never got my phone or any discount.
Sam