[access-uk] VAT Exemptions Apple Products

  • From: Sam Howie <sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:14:29 +0000

Hi
There has been a bit of discussion in the past about people getting VAT exempt
on apple products. I am looking to upgrade my iPhone and was wondering what the
process is for getting this exemption. If indeed I am able to get VAT
exemption.
Thanks
Sam

Sent from my iPhone** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
link:-