[access-uk] Re: V I player

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 21:46:31 +0100

Hi,

I bought a VI Player about 14 months ago. I couldn't get it to store more than one title from Audible (www.audible.co.uk) and, when I contacted the company who make them they seemed unable to resolve the problem so, in the end I returned the product and received a full refund. Perhaps others have had better experiences?

Kevin