[access-uk] Re: V I player

  • From: "Francis Holman" <franholman755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 23:17:24 +0100

Hi David
You can download music in the usual way through the usb cable supplied with it. However, if you have none or little sight you will not be able to read the files. It also is difficult to find for instance the snooze button. Not nearly as good as the victor Stream or plextalk and milestone.
The sound is good though.
Fran.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <n.weston42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>