[access-uk] Re: Using your phone as a modem.

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Saqib <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:31:31 +0100

Hi, I misread your second question. It's not a pay as you go sim, however like
a pay as you go sim you just pop the sim into your handset and you'll be
connected to your simplicity tariff right away. I've been with this tariff
since March, and I'm quite happy with it, particularly their data network; it
seems stable and reliable. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.wordpress.com

Hi Chris. What is the speed like? Is this sim a standard pay as you go sim?