[access-uk] Re: Using safepay

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:00:52 +0100

Hi Justine,

I don't use Safepay, but in these conditions, try this.

1.  Turn on forms mode by pressing enter on the combo box to select your
payment method.

2.  Turn forms mode back off immediately, don't press tab or anything.  You
do this by pressing the plus key on your num pad to switch back to virtual
PC cursor.

3.  Now arrow down to the join button and press space bar on it.

All the best

Steve