[access-uk] Using a TV card to watch TV on my netbook

  • From: "Elliott Barnes" <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:46:45 +0100

Hi all,
Recently, I've been interested in watching TV using my netbook, but I have
a couple of questions.

1. Has anyone on the list ever purchased one of these, and if so what
software do you use?

2. Can anyone recommend me any particular models that I should look out for?

Obviously the problem here is that I don't want to purchase anythign that
requires a CD to install; the netbook doesn't come with a CD drive, and I
don't really want to purchase a USB one as well.

Cheers,
Elliott.