[access-uk] Re: Using NVDA with ITunes on a windows 7 home premium platform

  • From: "Henry Miller" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 12:23:17 -0000

Hi Gena

Many thanks for your suggestion.

best wishes

Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Georgina Joyce
Sent: 17 January 2013 22:27
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Using NVDA with ITunes on a windows 7 home premium
platform

Hello,

You would be best served by studying itunes keyboard commands. I think
most people get by using, F6, the arrow keys and the tab key. Just
explore the application and you'll see what NVDA announces to you.

HTH

Gena

--
"If you want someone who thinks outside the box, hire someone who lives
outside the box" Barbara Otto