[access-uk] Using Mediaplayer to burn audio CDs

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:18:06 +0200

I think I've managed this successfully but when there are no disk in my D
drive, the burning one, I still get the list of files I've burnt. There is an
option to delete the temporary files, when I select this I'm asked if I'm sure
I want to delete the files that have not yet been written to CD. Checking on
the CD, I can see that the files are all there.
What does this mean? just a hiccup from Windows or what? Quite puzzled.
A little enlightenment wouldn't be amiss.

Marie