[access-uk] Re: Using Audible with VRS

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:51:58 +0000

Hi Debbie

Have you activated a lot of device recently? You may need to have you Audible
activation count reset especially if you use your Audible account on more than
one machine or with other daisy player devices in the past. I suggest you give
Audible customer services a call on oh 800 496 2455 and they will be happy to
help you activate your player if they can. The customer service is second to
none.

Sent from my iPhone