[access-uk] Re: Using Audacity

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:08:56 +0100

Hi David

Not sure about the having fun bit! I am slowly tearing my hair out! (smile).
Seriously though, thanks for your input, I will perhaps join the list and
direct any questions to it if I need to.  I am hoping that the task I have
been set only requires basic editing for now, I won't say any more than
that.

Thanks very much once again.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown