[access-uk] Using 3 Mobile Broadband With Jaws Key

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:56:22 +0100

Hi All,

Just thought that I would update you on my 3 mobile broadband using the Jaws key.

Well to my pleasant surprise I have just discovered that when I'm on the ZTE modem and hit the Jaws button I'm placed immediately on the 'connect' or 'disconnect' (depending) button and then I of course just have to hit the left mouse button and I'm done.

Any more of your own tips to add gratefully appreciated.

Tony