[access-uk] Using 2nd gen stream with the Aftershockz Bluetooth headset

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:38:10 -0000

Have spoken to Humanware about the above and they say they no longer sell it
they say that each time the headset is used it has to be repaired and users
are not happy with this. They have given me the link to the transmitter  on
Amazon and I have copied the details below. My question is, is this the case
with all Bluetooth transmitters each time they are used with the same
equipment? If I tried a different transmitter would the same thing happen?

Thanks.

Peter

TT-BA01 Bluetooth Transmitter

list of 5 items

.  Instant wireless Bluetooth music streaming from your TV, PC, CD, iPod,
Kindle, etc.

.  Effortlessly pairs up to Bluetooth stereo headsets, headphones, speakers
and other Bluetooth stereo audio enabled systems

.  Up to 33 feet working range gets rid of the wires and gives you the
freedom to move around

.  Works up to 7 hours with a single charge, supports charging while in-use

.  User friendly, matchbox sized and extremely light weight (only 9 grams)

list end